Payment is needed to complete registration.
Payment and cancellation policy and insurance:
- Total amount must be paid three weeks before the start date of the workshop. The invoice will be sent to the e-mail address provided.
- Confirmation of the receipt of payment will be made to the participant. It is advised that travel tickets should not be purchased before this confirmation.
- If the participant will not be able to participate, s/he may transfer his place to another candidate on the condition that the notification is made at least one month prior to the start of the workshop.
- In case of insufficient participation, or the workshop leader not being able to lead or any other force majeure reasons, full amount will be reimbursed to the participants.
- Maltepe Üniversity cannot be hold responsible for any loss or damage to personal property during workshop time. The participants should make their own travel and insurance arrangements.
By wire transfer to:
Institution : T.C. MALTEPE ÜNİVERSİTESİ
Bank-Branch : TÜRKİYE İŞ BANKASI
SWIFT CODE : ISBKTRIS
IBAN : TR75 0006 4000 0021 2650 0032 49
Please write the name of the participating teacher in the 'Details of Payment' section while you are making the wire transfer.
Please note that:
- The workshop amount received by our bank should be the full amount. Transfer costs should be paid by the participant.
- Name of the participant, school’s name, address and contact info must be written in the explanations section of the wire transfer order.
Tax office and number: