CALL FOR PAPERS
MALTEPE UNIVERSITY INTERNATIONAL STUDENT CONGRESS
"COVID-19 & HEALTH"
Faculty of Medicine & School of Nursing, Maltepe University, İstanbul,
MAY 10-11, 2021
Faculty of Medicine and School of Nursing Students Local Organizing Committee at Maltepe University is pleased to announce the call for papers for the international students' congress on "Covid-19 & Health" to be held at Maltepe University on MAY 10-11, 2021.
For Medicine sessions, we welcome submissions for individual papers that should be addressing:
- Translational Medicine (Bench-To-Bedside Approach)
- Trends In Diagnosis and Treatments
- About Prevention & Public Awareness
- Genomic Science-Based Treatments
- Drug Transfer & Deposition Systems
- Radiation Health Effects & Protection & Interventional Radiology
- Sleep Efficiency & Related Disorders
- Types Of Vaccines &Tackling Vaccine Hesitancy and Improving Immunization Delivery
- Molecular Imaging
- COVID-19 Mental Health Considerations For Health Care Workers and Patients
- Understanding How COVID-19 Vaccines Work
For Nursing sessions, we welcome submissions for individual papers that should be addressing:
- Covid-19 Patients and Family-Centered Care
- Protecting Caregivers and The Workplace Environment From Infection In The Covid-19 Pandemic
- Psychosocial Mental Health and Nursing In The Covid-19 Pandemic
- Health Support For Covid 19 Patients
- Palliative Care and Support in The Covid-19 Pandemic
- End Of Life Care in The Covid-19 Pandemic
- Death And Grief Support In Family-Centered Care in The Covid-19 Pandemic
- Education and Learning Experiences For Covid-19
- Care in Disadvantaged Groups (Such As Disabled People, Refugees) at The Covid-19 Pandemic
- Management, Care And Support Of Chronic Diseases In The Covid-19 Pandemic
Applications to participate in the workshop should be submitted via e-mail before 16 March 2021.
The abstracts' text should be submitted in English only, in a separate Word document in the following format: max. 300-400 words, 1.5 line spaced Arial (Plain) 11-point font (except for the title, which should be 14-point font), A4 size page formatting, and the page margins of 2.5 cm the left, top, bottom, and 2 cm from the right.
Please circulate this call widely across nursing and medicine students. The congress is organized by Maltepe University School of Nursing and Faculty of Medicine with academic staff's support at Maltepe University School of Nursing and Faculty of Medicine School.
01 May 2021 Deadline For Submission of Abstracts
05 May 2021 Announcement of Accepted Papers
10-11 May 2021 "Covid-19 & Health"
Congress Executive Committee
Faculty of Medicine: Prof. Dr. Barış Çakır
Assoc. Prof. Zeynep Güneş Özünal
School of Nursing: Prof. Dr. Hacer Karanisoğlu , Asst. Prof. Demet Avcı Alpar
Lecturer Nehir Demirel, Res. Asst. Azzet Yüksel
Faculty of Medicine: Eylül Beyza Koral
School of Nursing: Anıl Çantaş - Rabia Koca
Faculty of Medicine: Abdullah Pehlivan Melike Çağlar
School of Nursing: İbrahim Ölmez
Faculty of Medicine: Rana Kızılkaya
School of Nursing: Ceyda Nur Türkoğlu
Mail: [email protected]
With Our Best Regards.