Abstracts of up to 300 words should be submitted for peer review by March 20th, 2021 via email to the conference address. Guidelines will be e-mailed to you after we receive your letter of intent.
Accepted abstracts will be announced by March 31, 2021.
Application Form and Abstract Template
- Papers should not have been presented, published or accepted to be published elsewhere.
- Papers should be written in English and sent in MS Word-(doc/docx) format. PDF format is not accepted.
- Paper should not be more than 10 pages, including tables, charts, appendixes and references.
- Papers should be typed 1.5-spaced on one side of a standard A4 paper with Times New Roman 12 font, left margin 2,5 cm, bottom-top margin 3 cm and right margin 2,5cm.
- All presentations including Powerpoint should not exceed 15 minutes.