- What are the dates of the Congress?
The Congress will take place on 02- 03- 04 June 2022. For detailed information about the Congress's important dates at the web site.
- Where will the Congress take place?
Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, our Congress will be on an online platform.
- What is the registration fee of the Congress?
The Congress is free of charge. Maltepe University sponsors the Congress.
- How can participants join the Congress of MUISC22/HUMSOS?
First, fill out the online registration form at the website until the abstract deadline. The scientific committee will review the abstracts, and participants will be announced via e-mail.
Also, participants can contact us via http://[email protected]
- Who can attend the Congress? Do I have to be a student at the university to apply for Congress?
Undergraduate, master of science, or doctoral students can attend our Congress.
- Do we make a presentation at the Congress?
Yes, participants make a presentation of their paper using PowerPoint at the Congress.
- In which language should papers be presented?
All papers should be written and presented in English.
- Are the papers going to be published?
Accepted papers will be published in Student Congress e-Booklet before the Congress is held.
- Can I join the Congress without submitting an abstract?
No. Only authors of accepted abstracts can attend the Congress.
- Can we write the paper as a team?
Participants can write an article with a maximum of three authors.
- Can I send more than one abstract?
No. Please send one of your best abstract in relevancy to the topic and quality of content.
- Is the Congress schedule available?
Details will be posted on our website as soon as they are confirmed. The full Congress schedule will be available on our website soon.
- Will I receive a Certificates of attendance?
Certificates of attendance will be given at the end of the Congress.
- My question is not listed here. Whom do I contact?
Please contact http://[email protected] for assistance.