WHY STUDY AT MALTEPE UNIVERSITY ?
The primary goal of universities is to provide students with “critical thinking skills” and to present scientific thought as contemporary point of view.
A university sensitive to its environment knows how to transfer knowledge into production, making life easier.
Universities, while preserving national identity, develop projects for the present and the future of the society based on the principle of universality of science.
Thus, they try to transform and carry it to the future in line with the expectations of present time.
This can only be achieved through quality education and scientific research.
Being aware of all these, Maltepe University offers you an alternative with its:
- Programs updated in accordance with the developments and expectations of today’s world
- International Exchange Programs (http://www.ua.gov.tr/en/home)
- Experienced and specialized academic staff
- Wide-range of modern academic infrastructure (labs, knowledge-center, internet access, etc.)
- Effort to share its academic studies with the society
- Social and cultural activities
- Postgraduate studies
- Associate Member of the European University Association (EUA)
- ECTS and DS Label Holder http://ects.maltepe.edu.tr/main-page
- Internationally recognized degree
- Programs updated in accordance with wide-range of modern academic infrastructure (labs, information centre…)
- Largest campus area in Turkey located at the midst of the pine forest named Marmara Education Village.